Game Grumps Animated - BUTT STUFF Game Grumps Animated - BUTT STUFF

Lost it at the booger saying "for pleasure". Amazing touch xD

Great animation, brother <3

RushLightInvader responds:

thats my fav part as well XD thank you !

Pokémon:The final episode Pokémon:The final episode

Haha I really dug this. Great artwork, and the senpai line had me cracking up.

pokemon kief green pokemon kief green

Freaking hilarious, but the mic rape got really annoying really quick.

Blordow responds:

what mic rape? i used my professional condenser microphone in my home built studio to record

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Pretty solid game brother.

Only real suggestions I can offer are that I would love to see an animation or at least a picture for the kisses, and obviously some awesome endings after the proposal! Other than that, an instant rest button in the corner of the screen would be extremely helpful.

Looking forward to the full game!

Moosh responds:

Ah yes, it seems a lot of people would like to see more... responsiveness haha.

The funny thing is, I hate resting in these types of games, so I came up with the "Time" system instead of energy. But it still seems like an instant rest might be necessary lol.

Crates Crates

I think there needs to be a little more leeway with the reaction time when clicking and jumping. Trying to land between two crates and jumping was nearly impossible to time just right because I kept clicking, but because the character wasn't COMPLETELY touching the ground, they didn't jump, which was incredibly frustrating.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for the review, Twistedsanta! We've gotten lots of feedback regarding controls and will keep them in mind for future versions of the game.

Marble Maze Marble Maze

It was interesting but it got boring pretty quick. It needs some more polish to it, but the gameplay is solid. The end is really abrupt, and the music doesn't really fit (in my opinion of course). With some more elements added, I could really enjoy this much more.

'Dick' in E minor 'Dick' in E minor

I LOVE IT.

DICK.

Sonic's Theme (demo)(Original) Sonic's Theme (demo)(Original)

Very well done.

I really like what you've done here. The ONLY thing that is a little annoying is the guitar in the beginning is a bit too scratchy. It still sounds cool, just too much of it.
Still 5/5 from me.

Ritz190 responds:

yea...i'll solve that problem soon. i'm sooooo close to a good sound...i won't submit this until i get it down.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Beautiful.

Going on my iPod. So relaxing...5/5.

VGSongbird responds:

That always makes me feel special to hear I'm on an iPod like an ACTUAL artist or something ^_^

Thanks so much for the review!