Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Pretty solid game brother.

Only real suggestions I can offer are that I would love to see an animation or at least a picture for the kisses, and obviously some awesome endings after the proposal! Other than that, an instant rest button in the corner of the screen would be extremely helpful.

Looking forward to the full game!

Moosh responds:

Ah yes, it seems a lot of people would like to see more... responsiveness haha.

The funny thing is, I hate resting in these types of games, so I came up with the "Time" system instead of energy. But it still seems like an instant rest might be necessary lol.

Crates Crates

I think there needs to be a little more leeway with the reaction time when clicking and jumping. Trying to land between two crates and jumping was nearly impossible to time just right because I kept clicking, but because the character wasn't COMPLETELY touching the ground, they didn't jump, which was incredibly frustrating.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for the review, Twistedsanta! We've gotten lots of feedback regarding controls and will keep them in mind for future versions of the game.

Marble Maze Marble Maze

It was interesting but it got boring pretty quick. It needs some more polish to it, but the gameplay is solid. The end is really abrupt, and the music doesn't really fit (in my opinion of course). With some more elements added, I could really enjoy this much more.

Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

Wow. I remember playing this game forever ago...Thanks so much for finishing it. I really REALLY am glad that this piece of NG history is now complete.

sim-man responds:

Thanks for your support.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Wow. Just wow.,

I haven't made a review in a while...had to on this one though. I loved pretty much everything about this game. The speech was interesting and kept the game from getting boring, the battle system was well put together, the overall game play was great. I would love to see this on something like the Xbox live Marketplace, or Wiiware, because it's just as good, if not better than most of the stuff they have.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Been waiting a long time for this one...

And Goddamn it you didn't disappoint. It's great and a real time killer. It takes a while to get used to but once you get it, you're set to go. 5/5 and 10/10. Hope to see a P-O-M- 3 someday.

My song:

(Misunderstood)bw-gbw-fby-c!!-gcY-ccY -acY-ccQ-ccQ-ccP-ccP-ccP-ccP-acO-abG-
gbG-ecC-adf-saX-caX-caX-caX-caX-caX-c df-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-f,jU-aix-ajb-alc-ajU-a ix-ajb-ajqjb-ccJ-aaS-abE-aag-acJ-aaS-
abX-aag-cbb-caZ-cbi-coj-ccZ-coj-coj-c oi-coj-coi-cbu-khk-chk-chk-chk-chk-ch k-chk-chk-cbu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-f,bN-acA-ad a-aea-abN-acA-ada-aeneN-SaO-cbB-ccb-c aO-caX-cgL-cgL-cgL-cgL-cgL-cgL-cgL-cg L-cgL-cgL-caX-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-f,ix-akN-ah T-akj-aix-akN-ahT-aiihT-kmz-anw-anv-a ne-caQ-caQ-coi-ccn-coi-cbi-coi-coj-co i-coj-cbu-ohk-chk-chk-cof-gof-gja-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-f

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

One of the most addicting games I've ever played.

I don't write many reviews anymore, but damn it this game deserves it. It made you wanna keep playing and get the next gun or next cannon.

Personal Best of : 4,524,118.1

Funny Picture Quiz(fixed) Funny Picture Quiz(fixed)

Very Good.

Killed some time for me, and I commented on your broken one, saying I liked the idea. Glad you fixed it. Funny pictures and Music.

Weather Patterns Weather Patterns

It was ok.

It was just a bit too easy.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Amazing game....

WOW....this game is amazing. It should be on the X-box live marketplace (is it?). Anyways I CAN'T BEAT THE LAST BOSS...argh. It's tough going from stamper and Jeff right to the last boss. I keep getting my ass Shooped.